We Have a Plan
We are still open and serving clients but following GEORGIA’S guidelines for minimizing client contact wherever possible.
Also during this time we have special rates of up to 25% off. Take advantage and help us support our crews and their families!
This is a challenging time for all of us and we are doing the best we can. We appreciate any support, suggestions, recommendations, as well as your understanding as we navigate through these fast-changing times. Our commitment is to continue to provide for our customers and employees while maintaining the highest regard for health and safety, all Executive and Public Health Orders, CDC recommendations, as well as being socially responsible.
If you have any suggestions to improve our policy and procedures please contact us at INFO@KCPATL.COM
For Anyone Experiencing Any Symptoms
From Public Health Order:
- “Individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must self-isolate until their symptoms cease or until they have a negative test result. Due to limited testing availability and narrow criteria for testing, if an individual has tested positive for COVID-19 and/or has developed symptoms of COVID-19, including early or mild symptoms (such as cough and shortness of breath), they should be in isolation (staying away from others) until they have had no fever for at least seventy-two (72) hours (that is three full days of no fever without the use of medicine that reduces fevers), other symptoms have improved (such as cough or shortness of breath) and at least seven (7) days have passed since symptoms first appeared.”
Additional Company Policy:
- Anyone they interacted with will be off work for at least 5 days and closely monitored before returning to work.
Social Distancing: At all times we’ll keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet to follow social distancing recommendations per the CDC.
- Paint stores no longer let people inside the stores and do curbside pickup to limit contact.
- Proactive Daily Protocols:
- Hand Wash 2x/Day to start the day and end the day
- Disinfecting 2x/Day to start the day and end the day including:
- Wipe down all paint cans and supplies upon pick up
- Car door handles, steering wheel, all equipment to be used that day or that was used that day
- Social Distancing Requirements on the job site (maintaining a minimum of 6 foot distance at all times unless necessary)